Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Elder Law Attorney Assists Client After Death of Loved One

 Testimonial for Attorney Hilary Carlson

After a Middletown, RI client's father passed away, he sought the assistance of The Law Office of Jeremy Howe, LTD.

Attorney Hilary Carlson handled the details of his father's estate and she later received this note from the client:

"Hilary - The day I met you, I was a mess. I was so upset about my dad and everything that I had to get done, and then you helped me out and I just started to feel better.

Thank you so much."


------------------------------------------
The Law Offices of Jeremy W. Howe, LTD. are ElderLaw attorneys in Rhode Island who specialize in Wills and Trusts, Estate Planning, Guardianship, Probate, and Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits.

They also are Newport Rhode Island Divorce Lawyers, Attorneys, Mediators, and Arbitrators providing services for Family Law issues such as Divorce, Child Custody and Visitation, Support, and Military Family Law. 

Call them today at 401-841-5700 or visit them on the web at http://www.CounselFirst.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment