Thursday, September 30, 2010

Newport RI Elder Law Attorney and Durable Power of Attorney Issue

Testimonial for Elder Law Attorney Jeremy Howe

Jeremy Howe, Newport RI ElderLaw Attorney met with a client recently regarding a family issue involving an attorney-in-fact using a Durable Power of Attorney improperly. After the meeting she wrote:

Thank you again for meeting with me yesterday regarding my family problem, especially on such short notice. I was very pleased with the information and advice you provided. You made it very easy for me to understand my legal standing regarding the concerns as well as the concerns of others who were involved.

Again, I can't thank you enough for the legal counsel and for the consideration you provided me. I especially admired your personable and informative, yet direct, approach regarding my family's specific needs.

------------------------------------------
The Law Offices of Jeremy W. Howe, LTD. are ElderLaw attorneys in Rhode Island who specialize in Wills and Trusts, Estate Planning, Guardianship, Probate, and Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits.

They also are Newport Rhode Island Divorce Lawyers, Attorneys, Mediators, and Arbitrators providing services for Family Law issues such as Divorce, Child Custody and Visitation, Support, and Military Family Law. 

Call them today at 401-841-5700 or visit them on the web at http://www.CounselFirst.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment