Friday, May 18, 2012

Newport RI Will Client Testimonial

Newport Elder Law Attorney Testimonial

Thank you for your help in revising my Will. I was very impressed with the work  done by your associate Hilary Carlson. I was impressed by her efficiency and attention to detail. Her gentle spirit and intelligence are, in my mind, great assets to you and your staff. And, since I have limited means, I was grateful for the reasonable fee I was charged for such excellent service. 

If I need legal help in the future I shall return to your office for that advice. I hope you will extend my thank you to Ms. Carlson also.”

~ Client wishes to remain anonymous

------------------------------------------
The Law Offices of Jeremy W. Howe, LTD. are ElderLaw attorneys in Rhode Island who specialize in wills and trusts, estate planning, guardianship, probate, and Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits.

They also are Newport Rhode Island Divorce Lawyers, Attorneys, Mediators, and Arbitrators providing services for family law issues such as divorce, child custody and visitation, support, and military family law. 

Call them today at 401-841-5700 or visit them on the web at http://www.CounselFirst.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment